- We set up a welcome desk in the main entrance of the Department of Economics and
Management for all three days of the conference.
- Covid-19 green pass
- Only participants who hold a valid Covid-19 green pass will have
access to the conference.
- A basic Covid-19 green pass is required to access and attend
sessions. The basic Covid-19 green pass is a proof that a person has either been
- vaccinated against Covid-19,
- recovered from Covid-19 or
- received a negative test result.
- A strengthened Covid-19 green pass is required for all coffee breaks,
lunch breaks, welcome aperitif and dinner. The strengthened Covid-19 green pass is a
proof that a person has either been
Note that you can not have a strengthened Covid-19 green pass as a result of a negative
test. The strengthened Covid-19 green pass is also called “super green pass”
by Italian-speaking people or “2G” by German-speaking people.
- vaccinated against Covid-19 or
- recovered from Covid-19.
- Face mask
- Participants are required to wear a surgical mask (or equivalent,
without respirator). Homemade masks are not allowed. There is a supply of face masks
for participants who show up without one.
- During sessions, the participants are required to remain seated during presentations
and to wear a mask.
- Speakers and moderators can take the mask off during their speech, but they have to keep at least 2 meters away
from other people. In any case, we recommend the face mask even when you are
- Declaration on health status
- The participants must fill out a declaration on their health status for every day of the conference. Forms are available at the welcome desk.
- Coffee breaks, lunch breaks, welcome aperitif and dinner
- Let us reaffirm that a strengthened Covid-19 green pass is required for
coffee breaks, lunch breaks, welcome aperitif and dinner.
- All coffee breaks and lunch breaks (including coffee breaks and lunch on Dec 17) will
be in the Department of Economics and Management (second floor).
- Welcome aperitif will be in the Department of Economics and Management (second floor).
- Dinner will be in Restaurant Terra Mia:
Parco San Marco, Via S. Marco, 64, 38122 Trento TN.
- Other instructions
- A thermometer to check the temperature of participants is available in
the welcome desk, in case anyone feels unwell during the event.
- Hand sanitizing stations are placed at entry points and in conference
buildings. Please, use them!
- Social distancing must be maintained, and everyone is required to keep their face mask
on when moving from the event rooms to the lunch or coffee break area.
For any further info, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)